Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yes! I am working on Craft Fair Items!

Hi there!
Yea....I know....seems early to be starting on Craft Fair stuff, but I need to make sure that I have enough this year! My goal is to NOT be staying up till all hours every night trying to get stuff done....I will make all of the "old stand-buys" now so that I have more time to work on new creations later. I am really only working on the paper crafts...the candy and treats will have to wait!

So, one of my best sellers last year were my Post It Note Holders with the Pens. If you are looking for the tutorial for these, try HERE. Great video and so easy! I can whip out about 10 of these in no time!

If you would like to purchase one for your very own....check out my studio on ArtFire!

Here are a few samples:









Thanks for Looking -


Recipes:
Cardstock - SU
Adhesive - Red Line Tape
Bird Punch - SU
Ladybug Die - Cricut - Walking In My Garden
Volleyball & Glitter Flower - Foamies
Sentiment Stamps - PTI (LOVE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin