Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Easter or Happy Spring!

Hi There!
I have been working on a new project (posting soon!) for my craft fairs for this year....but wanted to show you a quick snack that I threw together for my daughter's classroom. This time of year they are getting PLENTY of candy and chocolate, so I wanted to come up with an alternative....


"CARROTS!"

Cute huh?And so easy! They are made with the plastic icing bags (mine are from Wilton) that I bought at Joann's last week and they are filled with Cheese Balls! I made the tag from an image from the internet and attached with green curly ribbon to look like the carrot tops!

Here is a whole "bag" of carrots heading off to school! Think I might have to send in some wipes to clean up all of the orange fingers - huh?


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin