Thursday, November 5, 2009

Peppermint Patties

Hi there!
I'm in full on craft show mode right now...next show is on the 14th and I have a ton of new ideas to work on!

These are York Peppermint Patties! I found them at Target...but sad to say that I don't think they have them packaged in the foil covers anymore. I think that they are now packaged in little individual plastic bags....so more more peppermint patties after this batch!

Anyway, these are super easy! I had a bunch of left-over chocolate covered pretzel rod bags from Halloween and saw a post on SCS from Cindy and Maria at Crafty Creations that used them for the Peppermint Patty wheels - PERFECT FIT! And they are packaged so different too - that I hope they are great sellers! Would make cute stocking stuffers, teacher/co-worker or neighbor gifts.



Thanks for Looking -


Recipe:
Lt. Blue Cardstock - Bazzill Blind date
Red Cardstock - SU! Real Red
Snowman Stamp - SU!
Ink - Basic Balck (snowman) and Real Red (tag) - SU
Gift Tag Stamp - SU
Red Cord for Tag - Michael's
Stickles - Hobby Lobby (on snowman)
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Foam Snowflake - Hobby Lobby
Punches - 1 1/4, 1 1/3, Scallop and 1 3/4 (snowflake)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin