Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mini Clipboards For a Great Cause

Hi There!
Finally getting back into the swing of posting! 

A Blog Friend of Mine - Coley - asked if I would create a little goodie for some very special ladies that she works with at   BirthMom Buds, which is a not for profit organization that provides support to birthmothers (women who placed children for adoption) and pregnant women considering adoption. Each year on the weekend before Mother's Day they have a big retreat in Charlotte, NC for birthmothers and they needed items to fill goodie bags for these ladies! COUNT ME IN!

Anyhoo...this is what I cam up with for the lovely ladies...hope they enjoy their retreat and a little "spoiling" as well! These are Mini Clipboards made out of blank coasters with an altered binder clip and a matching "Pebble Magnet" for the frig! So cute but so easy - and useful as well! These are a great way to get rid of all those DSP scraps that you have laying around your craft room! These are always a big seller for me at my craft shows. Check out all the details for these below....




Details:
Blank 3.5x3.5 Coasters - Blockhead Crafts
DSP - scraps I had laying around the room
ModPodge used to attached DSP to coaster
Medium Binder Clips - Staples
Glass Pebbles - Hobby Lobby (flower dept)
Stamps - Papertret Ink
1/2" magnet - Sun and Moon Crafts - Etsy

Thanks for Looking!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Beth! These are just fabulous and YOU are just fabulous too!! TY so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute!! As a friend of Coley's and a birthmother attending the retreat, she shared this with me ahead of time (I won't tell, I promise!). Oh my goodness....I'm SO in love with these things! You are so talented...and as Coley said, these are fabulous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you would start posting again! I miss your creative nurturing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little late but just wanted to say thanks again, Beth. All the ladies LOVED them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth,
    So happy to see you creating again - Girlfriend you are so talented.
    Oh yeah, I like new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely <3 these!!! TFS :-) I may make some for Christmas gifts this year for family :-)

    -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love these, I want to make some!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin