Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More Open House Items

Hi there!
Was working on a few more items for the Open House, and thought I would share these real quick.
Nothing too complicated, but they are always a big hit with everyone....
My template uses the "Big Pack" of Tic Tacs - I usually get them at Walmart 4/$2.88 which is the cheapest I have ever seen them.

Quick Tutorial: Cardstock is 4.5 x 3 Score on long side at 1 7/8 from both sides. Round each corner and you are ready to decorate and stick in your Tic Tacs! Make sure that you attach the ribbon in a way that makes it easy to untie and open. I used red sticky tape to attach the tic tacs to the cover. Easy! I also ran the cover through my Cuttlebug with the spiderweb embossing folder and they turned out better than expected! Which is nice!

Thanks for looking -






Recipe:
Cardstock - SU! Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Cuttlebug - Spiderweb embossing folder
Googly Eyes - Hobby Lobby
Stamps - Batty For You and Boogly Eyes - SU!
Tic Tacs - Walmart
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin