Saturday, May 9, 2009

Teacher Gifts

Another post for today....

Made these for my DD's teacher's last year and will making a smaller (cheaper) version for the craft show this month. These are giant sunflowers my DD had grown from seeds....The teacher's loved them and they were so easy! Would also be nice using a house plant so that they can keep it in their classroom during the year.

Also a nugget tin that my DD will be giving to her bus driver this year. I doubt that I will make any for the craft fair - only because it is outside and I don't want everything to melt. I have found that the nugget tins are really good sellers though - may have to figure something out!

Thanks for looking.....again!
Beth



Flower Pot Recipe:
Flower Pot - Michael's
Plant - Sunflower grown from seed
Cardstock - SU!
Bee Die Cut - Cricut - Walking In My Garden
Bee Eyelet - internet

Nugget Tin Recipe:
Hinged Tin: Speciality Bottle
Pattern Paper:DCWV's Grade School Pack
Pencils: Joelee's
Ribbon: The Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin