Thursday, April 23, 2009

Flower Pot Card - Sunflower

Hello There!

Making a bunch of these for a customer who is having a Garden Party in June - Sunflowers are her favorite flower so I thought this one would be perfect. The inside on her card will have the party information instead of the blank space like this one has.

I found this on SCS but can't find the person that inspired me for the sunflowers...if you know, email me so that I can give her the proper credit! There is a tutorial on Stephanie Luman's blog for the flower pot if you woulld like to try some of your own.....click HERE

Quick Tutorial: I made the sunflowers by taking the scallop punch and cutting to the center on each "petal". The leaves were made by running the cardstock through the crimper and then folding in half and cutting out leaf shapes. Easy Peasy!

Thanks for looking -

Beth





Recipe:
Flower Pot: SU! Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
Flowers: SU! 1 3/8 and Scallop Circle Punches, Scallop Border
Flower Inside: SU! Bella Rose
Stamps: Studio G - Joann's
Hemp String: Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin