Monday, January 26, 2009

Valentine Mailbox

My 10 year old DD decided that she wanted to make (or have ME make) something for her "very best friends" this year. Luckily, this year she only has 4 "VBF's" so I got off easy! After much debate, we happened to be in Target at the $1 spot and saw these Pink Metallic Mailboxes for $1.00! Ding Ding! We have a winner! Needed cute paper, so went to our LSS and found this Basic Grey patterned paper ! LUV IT! These are super easy, but a little time consuming getting the paper around the flag! But I was using my new "Wonder Toy" - My ATG Gun and they came out really cute! Once I get my Storybook Cricut Cartridge, I will be putting each girl's initial on the lid.

Here are some of the items that will be going inside...

  1. Little bubbles that I found in the wedding section at Hobby Lobby - covered w/matching paper, ribbon and a foamy heart
  2. Cupcake Bookmark - found them @ Joann's
  3. Love Potion and Candy Ring - from a local candy outlet
TTYL -
Beth


Recipe:
Paper:
Basic Grey - Bittersweet Collection
Mailbox: Target $1 Spot
Punches: SU Scallop and 1 3/8" Circle
Stamp: Heart from Inkadinkado
Ribbon: Michael's

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I saw these mailboxes at Target but couldn't come up with anything to do with them.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin