Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Snowman Hershey Bar Wrappers

UPDATE: I have received a ton of questions about purchasing my Hershey Bars. You can email me at: kaitysmom@fuse.net for more information.


Hi There!
Just popping in for a quick update on a few things!  Sorry I have been MIA...trying to get ready for a craft show on Saturday and in the middle of Club Volleyball tryouts!

I found this idea on Kerry's Blog...she has some awesome ideas so check her out! All the information about the origin and deatils/video are there so make sure that you show her some love!

These are so adorable and so easy to do! Will be one of a few new additions for my shows this year.

Soooooo...are you ready to see????
So cute - right?




































Thanks for Looking!



2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I make something very similar (http://coleybelle.blogspot.com/2009/12/tutorial-snow-bars.html) and they sell like hotcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post some of your ideas for your craft show. I have an upcoming one here in NC and would to get some new inspiration. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin